Our site is operated by Arieli & Company Limited ("We"). We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 8862868 and have our registered office at No.1 London Bridge, London SE1 9BG, United Kingdom.
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. We may limit the availability of our site or any service or product described on our site to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
* Use of, or inability to use, our site; or
* Use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
* Loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
* Business interruption;
* Loss of anticipated savings;
* Loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
* Any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
To contact us, please email email@example.com. Copyright © 2022 Arieli & Company Limited. All rights reserved.
Arieli & Company Limited
No.1 London Bridge
London SE1 9BG
+44(0)207 305 5588
We may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail, in person, or otherwise. This includes (but is not limited to) information you provide when you work with us, register to use our site, place an order on our site, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, and phone number, financial and credit card information. The information you give us may also include data related to your professional background and situation, your personal history as it relates to your career or professional development, and your aspirations, opinions, and objectives as they relate to your career or work life.
* Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our offices.
* Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. In some cases, to provide services to you and with your explicit permission only, we will work closely with third parties, who may provide us with information about you. These third parties may be your organisation, or they may be individuals, or representatives of organisations, who you explicitly inform us you wish us to communicate within stakeholder interviews or by way of 360-degree assessments in order to understand better factors related to your career or work life.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
* Information you give to us. We will use this information: To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, and to provide you with the information, products, and services that you request from us; To provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about; To provide you with information related to your career or work life, where we have reason to believe you have a legitimate interest in receiving this information. We provide a clear and explicit opt-out where you do not wish to receive this information; To notify you about changes to our service; To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; Please note: We will not use this information to make any automated decisions.
* Information we collect about you. We will use this information: To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, research, statistical and survey purposes; To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure; To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them; Please note: We will not use this information to make any automated decisions.
* Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above. We will not use this information to make any automated decisions.
We may share your personal information with selected third parties in the UK and internationally including:
* Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you. We will inform you exactly who these third parties will be with respect to your particular contract with us, and will only share this information with your explicit consent.
* Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you. We will inform you if we wish to conduct a credit check as a condition of us entering a contract with you, and will seek your explicit consent before proceeding. We will not share your information with any credit reference agency without your explicit consent.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
* If Arieli & Company Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its clients will be one of the transferred assets.
* If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of business and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Arieli & Company Limited, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our sub-contractors. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the provision of services to you, the processing of your payment details, and the provision of support services such that we may provide services to you. We may also share your data with carefully selected third parties who provide us with support services. These third parties are:
You have the right to access your personal data. You can:
* Ask us what personal information we hold;
* Request a copy of your information;
* Ask us to correct or delete your personal information, or ask us to only use it for certain purposes;
* Tell us to stop using your personal information.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
When you give us any personal information, we'll let you know how long we'll hold it for. We will always stick to these principles:
* We only hold your information for as long as we do the activities we told you about or have a valid reason to keep it;
* We think about what type of information it is, the amount collected, how sensitive it might be, and any legal requirements;
* We design our services so that we don't hold your information any longer than we have to;
* We may close your online client platform account when we have stopped delivering services to you. We'll send you an email to tell you that we plan to do this before we delete anything, so please check to see if we've sent you any emails about this.